JOIN OUR TEAM
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN / CARPENTER
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Provide your own common personal hand tools. (Power tools provided).
- Keep a clean and well organized company work vehicle.
- Work with power tools and equipment in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- Document all projects and work orders electronically using a smartphone and document hours daily.
- Prepare material list, purchase materials, or order as needed.
- Clean and repair gutters.
- Know how to perform roof repairs and install shingles. (Valley's, skylights, etc.)
- Repair/replace rotted or damaged wood trim, railings, fences, decks, porches, etc.
- Be able to perform framing repairs, caulk and paint.